MBA Information Systems and Data Engineering

MBA program in Information Systems and Data Engineering is designed to convert students with an interest in analytics into market-ready professional who would be able to tap the huge untapped potential of analytics across different business sectors. Such opportunities have already been identified in KPOs, Banking, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Web, and Market.

The backbone for all business decisions lies in data. Lower cost of computing and data storage powered by the internet has enabled organizations to collect and store humungous amounts of data. As a result, the need for MBAs who comprehend the science behind decision-making has become paramount. Top consulting firms and renowned enterprises are eagerly seeking talent with data and analytics skills. The popularity of analytics jobs is at a peak-high now. With high demand comes a high tag, and data engineering has emerged as the highest paying job worldwide. However, the talent market is experiencing an acute shortage of data professionals.

3 lakh+ Indian management graduates pass out every year, with just 10-15% of them being employable! The remaining 85% often are considered unemployable by companies due to lack of specific competencies. The need of the hour is to bridge this gap between the standard education system and the industry principles through an ‘industry integrated MBA program.' Coforge Limited, a leading global IT solutions organization, brings to you a two-year MBA program in Information Systems and Data Engineering in partnership with NIIT University (NU).

This unique, two-year work-integrated program supported by Artificial Intelligence has been created with strong industry focused domain training. This is a first-of-its-kind MBA in Information System and Data Engineering, co-created by academic experts from NIIT University and senior professionals from the Coforge Analytics practice highlighting first-mover advantage. This program presents a unique opportunity to create a long-term career in Data which is one of the fastest growing areas globally. Designed to meet the challenges of dynamic corporate India, it guarantees students a high-paying full time job around Data Engineering upon completion with Coforge.