The customer wanted to understand the gaps in its security posture and risk associated with its environment. Coforge performed NIST based assessment of the customer’s environment and helped the customer in defining organizational security strategy through its services.
About the Client
The client is a US-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey.
The customer was looking for a partner to help them assess their security posture and define a cybersecurity roadmap to meet their future goals:
- Perform NIST based assessment of cybersecurity posture to determine the existing gaps in their environment and provide risk score.
- Defining a future roadmap for security strategy and cloud adoption.
Coforge leveraged its GRC services to perform a detailed assessment of the customer environment and define a cybersecurity roadmap for the customer. Coforge approach included:
- Coforge conducted interviews and workshops with the stakeholders to understand their existing environment, policies, processes, etc.
- Performed Cyber Maturity Assessment using NIST standards, benchmarked cyber maturity with peers, and identified gaps.
- • Defined security improvement program to address lack of maturity and reduce organizational risk.
- Develop a strategic and robust cloud program, that builds a substantial and well-prepared foundation for the integration of cloud services, maintain availability, and ensure operational continuity.
Delivering more value:
- Delivered a detailed cyber maturity assessment report providing actionable insights for the customer.
- Helped the customer increase overall security maturity by 0.7 points to reach the target level.
- Delivered a strategic and robust cloud program with a focus on cybersecurity.