About the Client
One of the market-leading insurance companies, specialize in worldwide insurance and specialist underwriting services, One of the top 10 insurers in the Lloyd’s insurance market and wrote over $1.2 billion premium across the group in 2017.
Engaged to provide Application and Infrastructure support with a team of 48 resources. We manage around 46 applications in an onshore: offshore model over multiple time zones - UK, Singapore, Bermuda and Chicago.
- Cost Reduction Beyond the Norm
- Trust and Transparency
- Simplification and Scalability
- Improved User Experience
- Progressive remediation leading to 0 critical vulnerabilities over 6 Quarters
- 24*7 monitoring process – This includes critical server, services and database jobs.
- Detailed analysis for incidents, tickets etc.- Provided configuration & driver changes of the hardware along with timely closure of tickets.
- MPIO configuration for All servers - Dual path to storage from each server
- 100+ SOPs for shift left
- The client is now “Cyber essentials” compliant at basic level.
- Reduction in the number of tickets pending with users by 42% in the IMS track
- Improved SD by 50 basis point
- No P1 in storage during contract; P2/P3 reduced 32 to 2 per month
- Tools cost saving and space reclaimed by detailed analysis .