Italian Surety Portal – 3 months Operation efficiency and intelligent automation
Italian Surety business was facing operational challenges with their current 3rd Party application - the existing application was not stable, was not able to support the growing needs and changes of business and was running risk of being Brexit non-compliant.
Coforge proactively worked with CIO, Ray Pope and his team, to document these challenges in a business case and proposed to re-platform and migrate the solution to the Sitecore based strategic platform.
The new modernized, integrated, multi-currency, Multi-device ready portal helped TMHCC in:
- Bringing stability and growth in their business.
- New business grew by 20% in the first year
- Reduce their IT Operational costs by half a mil USD (.5)
- Brought operational efficiency by means of intelligent automation.
- the new system could generate digitally signed automated documents in 283 + flavors.
- And the automated renewals and financial reconciliation, decreased processing time from few days to few mins
- Most importantly, it helped them achieve regulatory Compliance with on-time Brexit implementation, without which they could not continue to run their business.
Marine Liability – 8 weeks - Digital Backbone
Marine Lines business was another program where we identified that TMHCC business was losing out on market capture in the absence of any online platform.
Coforge addressed this loss by implementing a green field application leveraging the digital backbone of Sitecore, ESB & a customized configurable rating engine in just 8 weeks using the Agile Methodology.
Net effect, TMHCC could realize benefits such as:
- Meeting Expected revenue of 1 ml $ in 1st year, which was previously unthinkable.
- Additionally, UWs, Brokers benefited from a Faster TAT for Policy creation and submission and had a more Connected and enhanced Experience.
GTP – Intelligent connected experience
TMHCC US, HCC MIS and TMMA (Australian Subsidiary) were looking for a right Domain and technology partner for their ambitious multimillion-dollar Global Travel Insurance program. Coforge was recommended by TMHCC UK based on the successful work we had done in the past.
The challenges in the as-is system were restricting their market growth and relationship with the existing auto clubs.
Coforge worked closely with the customer to understand the business objectives, pain areas and designed the enterprise solution for the success of Travel Business.
This program aims to provide an intelligent connected experience on the B2C Travel Portal, Auto clubs, UW & Agent PAS systems replacing 3rd party owned legacy platform with a:
- Sitecore CMS based Multi-tenant system supporting multi-geo, multi- currency & white labelled sites for partners.
- and Highly configurable Quoting, Rating and Policy Administration System which will be extensible via cloud native solution.