Migrating to cloud has enormous potential but it is hard to realize it fully unless the underlying infrastructure is completely transformed as a prerequisite. Coforge with its Cloud Infrastructure as Managed Service drives the right level of efficiency to sustain the highest level of functionality, capacity, performance and availability. We also offer complete management of your hybrid cloud environment, which goes a long way in driving down cost efficiencies through shared services and flexible commercial models.
Challenges of Multi-cloud
Our Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Managed-Service leads to operational agility by widely deploying automation and AI-infused knowledge items. The Cloud Operation Services are based on an ITIL based standard methodology to fully manage cloud operations. This includes managing incidents, requests, change, release, configuration, asset, problem management, accounting, and licensing for your cloud environment.
Cloud Operations Framework
- Consolidated cloud environment monitoring with a single pane view
- AI and Intelligent Automation as the foundation
- Comprehensive ITIL-based operations framework
- Integration of existing resources for deployment and support
- Manual and automated orchestration
- Integrated governance with quarterly audit and management reviews
Delivering More Value